Monday, August 18, 2008

Flash Back

So here are some of the very first shots of Jake....hard to imagine that he was ever this small. The pictures at the bottom are the youngest shots and as you get higher he gets a little older. For some of you these may be hard to look at- I know that my Mom does not favor these shots. However the reason for the post is that in just under a month this little boy is turning one. And I want to take a moment and thank God for how he watched over and took care of Jake. Also I want to thank all those who were prayer warriors for him. Thank you for all those prayers going up and making Jake so strong that he still has Doctors scratching there heads. For the nest couple of weeks I will try to keep posting some pictures as he gets a little older- you will not believe the transformation....








No comments: