Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Just another day
















So nothing really interesting has happened in the past two days. I did get some Amish bread mix from a friend of mine. For those of you that know me I am not good a keeping up with things and with this mix I have to do something to the mix everyday for about a week. The only reason that I am being hard on myself with this one is b/c she also gave me a piece of the bread that she has made- and it was soooo good. So I am being extra careful to not mess it up.
I did cook a tasty dinner and for those of you with not much time you would like this. It is a salad with pasta, apples, carrots, and turkey. I took the turkey -cubed it and sauteed it in EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) as Rachel Ray would say. I added some paprika, rosemary and oregano. When the pasta (any short pasta) was finished I drained it and added it to the turkey . Then I cut up an apple some baby carrots and lettuce. I put it all together in a big bowl and topped it with ranch. It was good and Jake liked it. Well he did until he threw it up.
I think he is getting a cold. He started coughing and he could not stop. I think this is the first time he has ever thrown up- I will have to check with Lindsey to make sure.
So after dinner he took a bath. Here is a funny shot of him trying to get the balls out of the cup. Then brushed his teeth, he seems to like it. Feels funny to brush two half grown in teeth, but they say it is what you should do. He likes the way it feels and tastes so I don't mind. Take a look at the videos- for the Granna, Grandpa. Nanna Kathy and Pappy

No comments: